To validate registration for any Penyagolosa Trails® HG® race, each runner must:
• Provide a disclaimer (*).
He/she must, in addition to the previous document, for Penyagolosa Trails® CSP®:
• Provide a non-contraindication medical report for ultra-endurance sport (*).
These documents must be uploaded to the corresponding space, next to the list of registered runners, before the 1st of September. Organizers will not accept any documents sent by e-mail or any other means other than the one indicated. In case of non-receipt of either document before the date indicated, the registration will be canceled.
(*) Documents will be available for download on the website.
The following registration fees have been established:
- Penyagolosa Trails® MiM®: 70 €.
- Penyagolosa Trails® CSP®: 110 €.
The registration fee includes:
- Accident insurance.
- Access to all aid stations established by the organization.
- Medical care throughout the race and upon arrival at the finish.
- Gift bag (race kit).
- Possibility of obtaining trophies and cash prizes offered by organizers.
- Bus transportation for all participants from the finish back to the start.
- Cloakroom storage at the finish line.Once registration is completed and paid for, any runner can request fee refund in case he/she decides not to participate. For this purpose, the following deadlines have been established:
- Until August 15th: 80% of registration.
- From August 15th to August 31th: 50% of registration.
- As of September 1st, no amount of the registration fee will be refunded.All requests for registration refund must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and include relevant personal information, and a bank account number into which the amount of the corresponding registration reimbursement will be transferred according to the conditions established above.