For reasons of safety, respect for the environment and respect for runners, it is necessary to limit the number of bibs. All pre-registrations and registrations will be done exclusively by completing the form via Internet.
PenyagolosaTrails®MiM: → Lottery.
PenyagolosaTrails®CSP: → Lottery.
IMPORTANT: If you opt for the MiM lottery, it is not possible to simultaneously sign up for the CSP lottery, or vice versa.
The pre-registration period will be from 19:00 on November, 1 until 19:00 on November, 21. During this period, runners interested in participating must complete a form with their data.
Since 2015, there has been no waiting list. Given the experience of previous years, most cancellations occur as late as possible and it is not reasonable to consider participating in a long-distance race without adequate preparation.
Therefore, registrations will be managed through overbooking, that is to say, when registration closes, more runners than slots available will be registered because cancellations are anticipated. Thus, all runners will have the same time to properly prepare.
If the number of pre-registrants is higher than the maximum allowable number of slots, a lottery will be organized. Otherwise, if the maximum number is not exceeded, all pre-registered runners will be automatically registered without having to enter the lottery. In addition, the process of pre-registration would become immediate registration and would remain open until the remaining slots are filled.
Direct registration, without entering the loterry, will comply with any of the following requirements:
- MiM: It is necessary to have completed at least 9 race editions between MiM and CSP.
- CSP: It is necessary to have completed at least 3 editions of the
- Results: Runners who have scored any of the following results in any of the last two editions (2016-2017).
- PenyagolosaTrails®MiM men sub 7h00’, women sub 8h30’
- PenyagolosaTrails®CSP men sub 15h00’, women sub 19h00’
- Podium: Absolute podium in one of the previous editions and subcategories from the last year.
1,500 places for the MiM and 600 places for the CSP will be raffled among all runners who have pre-registered during the established period, excluding from the lottery, those who have obtained a slot for fulfilling any of the previous requirements.
Then, organizers will then reserve an amount of slots for:
- Clubs and Sponsors: for the teams of our partner clubs and official sponsors.
- Series and international participants: this consideration will be strictly applied and limited to:
- Runners designated by the WAA Spain Ultra Cup and Ultra-Trail World Tour.
- Minimal representation of each country from the list of pre-registrants.