Penyagolosa Trails | Official Statement
Bienvenido a Penyagolosa Trails. MiM y CSP. De Castelló de la Plana al Penyagolosa
page,page-id-6081,page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,ajax_updown,page_not_loaded,, vertical_menu_transparency vertical_menu_transparency_on,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-theme-ver-7.7,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.7.4,vc_responsive

Official Statement


Conditions of the postponement of Penyagolosa Trails HG 2020

Penyagolosa Trails HG has been forced to postpone the 2020 edition because of  COVID-19 pandemic until the weekend of the 16th to the 18th of October 2020. This decision, announced five weeks before the event, has conditioned us, the organization of the event, since much of the expenses were done and the situation is complicated.


It has been months of work and selfless effort from the Club Marató i Mitja and the other clubs that make it possible. It is a hard moment in every way, for the organization and for the runners who have seen their efforts cut short and are suffering this blow.


We find ourselves in a new and different scenario than we would have expected. By default, the organization transfers all registrations to October.

In case of not being able to participate in October’s edition, you will have to choose in the registration list of the website, from the 3rd to the 20th of April, between these two options:


1- To pass the registration for the edition that will be held from the 23rd to the 25th of April 2021. You will automatically reserve your bib for next year’s edition, without entering the draw.

2- Request the refund of the full amount of the registration of April 2020. On March 13, the organization of Penyagolosa Trails HG announced that it guaranteed the return of 50%. Currently, circumstances have worsened and we have all been hit very hard and there are difficult times ahead. Given the exceptionality and gravity of the situation we are all going through, we understand that the most solidary thing to do is that the organization assumes the economic cost and that it does not fall on the runners, so we will proceed to refund 100% of the registration.


The organization has set this deadline in order to be able to reassign the bibs that will not be used in 2020 and to be used for those that were not favored in the bib lottery of December 2019.

These are difficult times, but we will overcome them all. When everything passes, we will come back with more force and more desire, and be sure that in October, we will enjoy again a great edition of Penyagolosa Trails HG.

Stay safe,

Penyagolosa Trails organization