26 Dec PROCESS FOR THE PAYMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF REGISTRATION
If you obtained a slot for Penyagolosa Trails HG 2017 in the lottery, this Tuesday, December 27, you will receive an e-mail with the steps to follow for the validation of your registration.
The payment of the registration and the download of the documents to be completed and subsequent upload of the same already completed, will be made through the registered list.
Steps to follow for payment and registration management:
1. Access your registration by searching for your name in the list and clicking on the icon on the right (which also inform about the current status of the registration) or by clicking the “Registration Management Access” button (top right of the list).
2. In both cases a dialog box will be opened in which you must put the ID with which the pre-registration was made (all numbers and letters, without hyphens or spaces).
3. After entering the ID, the secure payment screen will be accessed.
4. Once the payment has been made, the links will appear to be able to download the documents, as well as the application form to upload them.
5. After filling the application form and uploading the documents to the web, these will remain pending validation.
6. Within 24/48 hours, if everything is correct it will appear as validated in the list. If there is an error, it will be reported by mail so that it can be corrected and reloaded.
In case of interruption of any part of the process, it is always possible to re-access the inscription through the list and it can be continued at the point of the process in which it has been stopped.
The deadline for this process ends on January 5 at 09:00 h. After it, the registration will be lost.